Built to fit your busy life, the 2019 Nissan Sentra is a compact sedan perfect for tackling the roads around Jenkintown, Abington, Glenside, and Philadelphia.
Available at Faulkner Nissan Jenkintown, the Sentra defies perception in interior space and standard technology features. To learn more about this fun-to-drive sedan, continue reading our 2019 Sentra review before stopping in for a closer look.
PREMIUM INTERIOR AND SPACE
Boasting 74.1 cubic feet of available cargo capacity, the 2019 Sentra pushes the boundaries on what a compact can do. Providing comfortable seating for up to five, the cabin supplies 95.9 cubic feet of passenger volume that begins to rival midsize sedan models.
Not content with just providing one of the comfiest cabins in its class, the Sentra also comes tricked out with a long list of standard and available features to help take the edge off your evening drive home including:
• Dual-zone automatic temperature control
• Heated front seats and side mirrors
• Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition
DRIVER ASSISTANCE TECHNOLOGY
When using Nissan Intelligent Mobility™ you can venture farther knowing your sedan places your safety at the top of its list.
This available suite of technology delivers 360 degrees of protection around your vehicle, alerting you to any potential hazards and automatically taking control in the event of an emergency. Thanks to available features like Intelligent Cruise Control and Automatic Emergency Braking, you can safely navigate stop-and-go traffic with greater ease.
STAY CONNECTED TO WHAT YOU LOVE
Driving should be more than just getting from Point A to Point B. Driving should be an experience. To help achieve this philosophy, the 2019 Sentra outfitted its simple-to-navigate dashboard with a wealth of innovative technologies and services.
Next time you hit the road for a little weekend excursion or early morning errand run, take all your favorite music, news, and apps along for the ride. Thanks to the 7-inch NissanConnect® infotainment display, you’ll have full access to a suite of smart features from Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ to an available Bose® Premium Audio System with eight speakers.
Want to stream your favorite podcasts and playlists on your way to work? Use the built-in Bluetooth® streaming audio feature that’s controlled through the steering wheel-mounted controls of the Sentra.
Need help with finding that new music venue across town? Just plug your destination into the Advanced Driver-Assist® Display for turn-by-turn directions to anywhere on the map.
2019 NISSAN SENTRA PERFORMANCE AND EFFICIENCY
Filling the role of dependable around-town commuter and peppy highway traveler, the Sentra provides two distinct engines to complement your personal driving style:
• 1.8L 4-cylinder engine with 130 horsepower and 128 lb-ft of torque
• 1.6L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 188 horsepower and 177 lb-ft of torque
Each uses an Xtronic CVT® that provides effortless shifting while increasing overall fuel economy. When properly configured, the 2019 Sentra earns an EPA-estimated 27/35/30 city/hwy/combined MPG.*
TEST DRIVE THE 2019 NISSAN SENTRA TODAY!
At Faulkner Nissan Jenkintown, our team is dedicated to helping drivers throughout Jenkintown, Abington, Glenside, and Philadelphia get behind the wheel of a Nissan they’ll love driving for years.
* 2019 EPA fuel economy estimates for Sentra®: • 27 city MPG / 35 hwy MPG / 30 combined MPG for 2018 Sentra S equipped with Manual Transmission • 29 city MPG / 37 hwy MPG / 32 combined MPG for 2018 Sentra S, SV, SR, SL equipped with CVT Transmission • 27 city MPG / 33 hwy MPG / 29 combined MPG for 2018 Sentra SR Turbo • 25 city MPG / 31 hwy MPG / 27 combined MPG for NISMO® equipped with Manual Transmission • 25 city MPG / 30 hwy MPG / 27 combined MPG for NISMO equipped with CVT Transmission Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.